This Notice is issued by Alpha Clinic Turkey, (“Alpha Clinic Turkey”, “we”, “us” and “our”). This Notice applies to websites that are operated or controlled by Alpha Clinic:
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that may be stored on your computer or other device when you visit a website. They are generally used to make websites work, to keep track of your movements within the website, to remember your login details, and so on.
There are different types of cookies, and they can be distinguished on the basis of their origin, function and lifespan. Important characteristics of cookies include the following:
- First party cookies are cookies that are placed by the website you are visiting, while third party cookies are placed by a website other than the one you are visiting. Please note that we do not control the collection or further use of data by third parties.
- Necessary cookies are necessary to allow the technical operation of a website (e.g., they enable you to move around on a website and to use its features).
- Performance cookies collect data on the performance of a website such as the number of visitors, the time spent on the website and error messages.
- Functionality cookies increase the usability of a website by remembering your choices (e.g. language, region, login, and so on).
- Targeting/advertising cookies enable a website to send you personalized advertising.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased once you close your browser while persistent or permanent cookies stay on your device until you manually delete them or until your browser deletes them based on the duration period specified in the persistent cookies file.
- More information on all aspects of cookies can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that Alpha Clinic has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third party website.
- Distinguish between visitors;
- Improve the use and the functionality of our Sites;
- Tailor our Sites and products to your needs and preferences;
- Analyse how our Sites are used and compile anonymous and aggregate statistics; and to show you personalized advertisements when you visit other websites or applications on the internet.
We do not use the collected information to create visitor profiles.